Staying at either a Park Regis or Leisure Inn hotel? Join up with Stay Well Rewards and receive 10% off their best flexible rates (using the code 'SWR') at any hotel in Australia, Asia, India, Europe and the Middle East.
This is a good deal if you want to make a booking, but still want the flexibility to cancel or changes dates if needed. However if you have plans locked in and you're alright paying up front, this offer won't provide much value, as the advance pay rates are usually cheaper (as you'd expect).
I tried a demo booking for a 1 night stay at the Park Regis Griffin Suites in Melbourne for a hotel room with 2 Twin Beds or 1 King. The prices found are shown below:
- Deal of the Day (No Cancellation): AUD$118.00
- Stay Well Rewards Offer (Flexible Rate): AUD$152.00
- Best Available Rate (Flexible Rate): AUD$164.00
Other benefits of the membership program include:
- Earn Stay Well Reward Points every time you stay.
- Earn additional points by dining in our participating restaurants or using any of their services.
- Use your Reward Points to save money off a future stay.
- Earn Bonus Points with exclusive offers and promotions.
- Share your card with family and friends to earn rewards even faster.
- Earn points to become a Gold Member and redeem your points on a universal gift card.
They even have a range of special member only offers, which can be found here.
Note that on websites like Hotels.com, which frequently have 10% off promo codes for email subscribers, you may be able to secure the lowest advance pay rate for even cheaper (obviously without the benefits of the Stay Well Rewards program). Always shop around, and if all else fails, you have a fall back with offers like the one above.